Tuesday 4 December 2018

What's In My Bag? - Winter Edition

For Blogmas Day 4, I thought I'd have a go at one of my favourite posts to read/videos to watch. I am incredibly nosy, so I love having a sneaky peak at what people put in their handbags - especially during winter! 

I'm using two different handbags at the moment, one large, and one small. I find this really practical, as when I'm just taking a quick trip to the shop, I can just put my keys and my purse in my small bag and I'm ready to go. They're the only interchangeable things I have for my handbags.


So, starting with the smaller of the two. This cute little shoulder strap bag is from Matalan, and I absolutely adore it. It's the perfect size to fit my purse and the few little necessities I need. Oftentimes I find small bags just a bit too small. This one is perfect for me. It has a grey snakeskin pattern, and gold embellishments. There are two decorative zips on the sides, a spinning clasp, and a removable shoulder strap. Inside is a plain black lining with a small zip pocket.


In the small zip pocket, I keep my Nivea Original Care lip balm, along with my keys. My purse goes into the main large pocket, along with a small 'Summer Heat' eau de toilette, and the Delicious Destinations Coconut Milk and Orchid body mist. I don't usually wear perfume around the house, and tend to just quickly spritz before I leave. I have no idea where the little perfume is from, as my mum got it for me as a birthday present. 

My larger bag is black pleather with a velvety lining on the front. I got this bag from Primark as an impromptu spend, after deciding I needed a bigger handbag for all of my stuff. As I'm currently training for my new job, I keep my workbooks in the front pocket, and a carrier bag with my uniform in the main pocket. These take up quite a lot of room, so it was essential for me to get a big bag. Inside the main pocket, there are 2 small open pockets, and one zipped pocket on the back side. I keep my trusty Mint and Elderflower lipbalm in the smaller of the two pockets, and my keys in the zipped pocket. The larger open pocket usually has a packet of tissues, and some pens. You never know when you need a pen! 


In the main pocket itself, I keep my purse, a Nicki Minaj perfume, a Beach Babe Palm Flower and Honeydew body fragrance, a re-usable bottle of water (it's important to stay hydrated during winter), and my set of notebooks. I got the notebooks from Wilkinsons, and I really love it. You can take out the notebooks inside the case and replace them when they run out. I have four notebooks in there now, a daily journal, a lined notebook, a grided notebook, and a yearly planner. They're all really cute designs.


As you can tell from my exact location of things, I like to be organised. Even my handbag has to be feng shui! 

There are quite a few things that I would like to get for my handbag - mainly a small first aid kit, and a little makeup bag, but I'm pretty happy with what I have now. What do you keep in your handbag? Let me know, and I'll see you tomorrow for something a little more festive on Blogmas Day 5!

Ciao for now, 
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment