Wednesday 5 December 2018

The Christmas Jumper Edit

Happy Blogmas Day 5! Today, I thought I'd share some of my favourite holiday jumpers available this year. I only recently started to get on the Christmas jumper bandwagon - mainly because the ones that I liked were really expensive, or I wasn't earning my own money to be able to buy one. 
This year, I might just treat myself. 

I'm not the biggest fan of the ugly Christmas jumpers, and tend to veer more towards the classic or slogan jumpers. As much fun as it is to dress ridiculous at Christmas time, I find the ugly jumpers just bring down my self confidence, and would much rather go for a flattering festive pattern, or something funny. I cannot deal with the Rudolph nipple jumpers that everybody seems to love. No no no.

So without further ado, here are my top 10 Christmas jumpers of 2018, in no particular order...


This ASOS Charity Christmas Jumper is super cute. It's navy blue with little teeny holly sprigs on the boobies. I'll admit, I never used to like this kind of design, but why the hell shouldn't we draw attention to our boobies? They're great. 


The slogan Christmas Pudding Jumper from Boohoo is adorable, and very punny if I do say so myself. It appears I have a thing for boobie jumpers this year...


An absolute classic Christmas jumper, the Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal slogan jumper from Boohoo is funny and festive, and a design that's been around for a while.


I absolutely adore Fairisle jumpers, and this Reindeer Fairisle Christmas Jumper is no exception. The design is just so simple and festive, and I love the gorgeous green colour.


One of my favourites this year is the Apres Ski Christmas Jumper. I actually prefer this one in blue as opposed to silver, but both are very cute.


I'm usually not a fan of Topshop at all (being a plus size girl, I don't buy ANYTHING from Topshop, ever), but this particular Christmas Stag Pom Pom jumper is really cute. Complete with coloured pompoms, you can't go wrong.


The Polar Bear Knitted Christmas Tunic from Asda just calls out to my inner child. Cute animals and lots of snowflakes? Yes please!


I absolutely adore the Santa's Grotto Christmas Jumper from Asda, complete with a super festive design and lots of sparkles. I absolutely love the rose gold coloured sleigh and reindeer.


The Lipsy Heatseal Snowflake jumper really reminds me of one that Natalie wears in Love Actually, so I just had to include it in my list of favourites. Anything that reminds me of Love Actually is good in my books!


Last but certainly not least, is the Welcome to Christmas Land sweater from Rock on Ruby. The illustration is super cute and kinda 80's, which I love. This is probably my favourite jumper that I've found this year.

What kind of Christmas jumpers do you usually go for? Do any of these inspire you?
Let me know in the comments, and I'll see you tomorrow for Blogmas Day 6!

Ciao for now,
Katie x


*all images taken from Google Images, or the respective websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment