Wednesday 13 May 2015

Softest Makeup Brush EVER

Hi guys!
I thought I'd do another mini haul for you as I bought a couple of bits and pieces when I walked into town the other day. I got the usual hairbands and nail files, because you always need hairbands and nail files, and a few more interesting pieces, take a look! I sincerely apologise for my terrible images, my camera is playing up so I was using my phone.

The first thing I bought was this absolutely gorgeous nail polish from Rita Ora's Rimmel London range. It's the absolute perfect shade of yellow, which I reckon would look amazing in spring, summer and autumn. Its bright enough to keep it light and sweet, yet the perfect shade to reflect autumn leaves. I love it love it love it! I find it dries quite quickly, quicker than my Essie nail polishes, and leaves a gorgeous shiny finish. The packaging is so pretty too - really girly and cute. It was only £2 in Superdrug, which I will link here!


Rita Ora by Rimmel London - Daisy Days 450

I bought this lipstick in a gorgeous coral colour. I was undecided whether to get a nude or this colour, but because I have quite pale skin and I'm not too adventurous with makeup (I'm working on it) I decided to go for this. My mum got the nude colour so I can always steal hers and have a try. It's from Essence which are ridiculously cheap, and available in Wilkinsons and here. It's from the longlasting lipsticks range, and I'm excited to see if it lives up to it's name. Have you tried any Essence lipsticks?

Essence Longlasting Lipstick - 01 Coral Calling
Okay, this is literally the softest makeup brush I have ever felt, and I've felt many a brush in my lifetime. It's a powder brush and is the perfect size for my finishing powder and bronzer. It feels so nice on my skin and just wow. I'm completely in love with it and have no complaints whatsoever. Guess how much it was and where it was from.
£4. Wilkinsons. ABSOLUTE BARGAIN. I cannot recommend this brush enough if you're on a tight budget like I am, it's a brush made by makeup angels. Sigh. Here's the link if you want to try it yourself!

Powder Brush

What have you guys been buying recently? Have you tried any of these products before?

See you soon!
Katie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment