Friday 8 May 2015

Mini Haul & Review

Hiya lovelies!

I thought I'd show you a couple of things that I bought the other day and just do a tiny review on each of them, so here we go..



First up is Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I've seen so many people raving about this product, and I saw it was quite cheap and decided to give it go, considering so many people like it. I've only actually used this product twice, but I feel it works super well. It left my face feeling really clean and fresh, which is so lovely to go to sleep with, and I think it smells quite nice too. I use this before I cleanse, tone, and moisturise, and it feels amazing. It's probably not the best makeup remover in the world, but for the small price tag, it certainly does the trick. The great thing about this is that it's suitable for sensitive skin, so everyone can use it.



I have been looking for a facial exfoliator for a while, but I didn't want to spend too much money before getting paid, and so I went for cheapest one I could find (totally not the way to go in the beauty world). I picked up this Pro Formula Brightening Face Scrub from Tesco, and I actually quite like it. It was really cheap, and although I've only used this once, it has definitely made a difference to my skin. My makeup has gone on a lot smoother and stayed on my face without becoming flaky throughout the day, which is basically all I wanted. The particles are really tiny so it doesn't feel like sandpaper on your face. It also smells amazing (grapefruit and cranberry mmm) and it has vitamin C so it's super good for your skin! Yay!



Lastly, I picked up a little candle. This was only £1 from Tesco's and it smells really lovely. It's not too strong or overpowering and I'm hoping it smells nice while it's burning too. They had a pink, green, and red candle too, all with different. It's called 'Blue Exotic Crush', and I think that name matches it perfectly. What's your favourite candle?

See you soon!
Katie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment