Sunday 10 May 2015

Favourite Book at the Moment

One of my goals over the summer is to read more books, considering I have about 120 in my bookcase and have read about 30 of them. I know, I'm terrible. I'm the kind of person who will either finish a book in a day, or will take months.



Eleanor and Park, by Rainbow Rowell is an absolute gem, This book took me about 4 months to read, even though I completely loved it (I just got lazy). It's set in the 80's and revolves around Eleanor, a red headed girl living in an abusive home, and Park, a half korean comic book nerd. It's your typical teen romance style book, but the characters are absolutely amazing and I actually kind of want to read it again. I finished this a couple of weeks ago, and started reading another of Rainbow Rowell's books, Fangirl. I'm also loving that.



What is your favourite book at the moment? Let me know!

See you soon!
Katie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment