Thursday 7 May 2015

Money, Money, Money

Hi guys!

So, I'm really super excited because I finally got a job, and I am LOVING IT. I'm a waitress in a little American Diner and the people I work for are so amazingly wonderful, I feel right at home. I get paid weekly, which, although it will make saving hard, means I can splurge on new beauty/makeup/fashion items to really get my blog going! YAY!


Source: Google Images

I get to make coffees on one of those terrifying coffee machines, and make milkshakes and stuff, as well as using the till and serving people food. I have no idea why I enjoy it so much, I guess I just feel really grown up and working a till is really fun. 

I'm really sorry that I haven't done a post in a little while, however I've been quite panicky about exams and getting some shifts in at work, so that's my poor excuse. I really love doing this blog so I really want to do regular posts and things, so hopefully I will get really into it after this week as Friday is my last day at college! Woop woop!

Here's another favourite song of mine for summer. How are you guys doing?




See you soon!
Katie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment