Monday 18 May 2015

Fun Night Out

Hi guys!
I apologise sincerely for being a little bit AWOL and not posting as regularly as I have done previously. I have been feeling a little bit ill and stuff, so I thought I'd do a short post about my little night out on Saturday.

To celebrate a friends birthday, I was invited out for dinner at a lovely little restaurant in town. We got dressed up and had a really lovely evening, even though it was quite short. We ended up playing Scrabble while waiting for our meals which was very fun indeed (and of course, my team won). Here are a few pictures from the night including my makeup and the outfit I wore.

I curled my hair using my Babyliss curling wand (with Argan Oil heat defence spray, VO5  plump it up weightless mousse and tresemme salon finish hairspray), and on my face im wearing - 
Primer - Makeup Academy Pro-base primer
Foundation - Rimmel Match Perfection, 100
Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection, 1 fair
Bronzer - Collection Bronze Glow Mosaic
Finishing Powder - Rimmel London Stay Matte pressed powder
Eye liner - Rimmel London Glam Eyes, black
Eyeshadow - Flutter palette, shade unknown
Mascara - Maybelline the Falsies Volume Express, black
Lipstick - Essence Longlasting Lipstick, 01 coral calling
Lipgloss - Colour Unlimited, shade unknown


I wore this lovely maxi dress from New Look (available here), along with these white heels and this bag (which I believe are now unavailable as I bought them last year), and accessorised with black and gold triangular earrings and necklace.

I took many silly selfies over the night, which I won't be sharing here as I will die of embarrassment, but here's a few for you to take a peek at.
Delicious 'Hero Hamburger' with chorizo, mmmmmm!

Chocolate brownie, heaven!

Myself and the birthday girl, Antonia

Cute group selfie (Me, Eanna, Antonia, Chloe, Katie and Adam)

See you soon!
Katie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment