Monday 3 August 2015

Should I Start a Youtube?

I've wanted to start a youtube channel for a long time. Longer than I've wanted to blog, but I don't know whether I have the confidence to do it. Rest assured, I cannot use an editing programme and I do not look good in front of a camera.


Obviously I know my channel would never get 'big', like Zoella, or Gracie Francesca, or any of the other big youtubers, but I feel that it would give me a chance to expand my creative outlet. Sometimes, I'm just really not in the mood to blog or sit for ages trying to think of how to word something. It would be so much easier to just chat to you guys in front of a camera. My brother even suggested I started vlogging and he doesn't even know what that is.

Of course, it would be a beauty/fashion/lifestyle based thing, similarly to Tanya Burr, Zoella, Fleur De Force etc. I just feel like it would be a better way of showing you guys who I am.

What do you guys think? Is it something you would consider watching? I'm really stuck in a rut with what to do. Let me know in the comments or on twitter!

Katie xo

P.S. *not my images*

No comments:

Post a Comment