Wednesday 12 August 2015

Recent Beauty Buys

Yesterday I went for a little venture into town and ended up coming home with a few new bits and bobs of makeup, none of which I have used yet, but I thought I would show you guys anyway!

The only high end makeup I own is a Benefit Foundation, so I was really excited to pick up a few of my first ever MAC pieces. Firstly, a MAC eyeshadow in Chrome Yellow. This shadow is a gorgeous golden yellow colour which will look amazing all year round, and I really love wearing gold on my eyes as it makes them stand out a bit more, so I'm super excited to use this. MAC eyeshadows are really pigmented and finely milled so they're amazing for blending, bring it on!


I also picked up the Haute and Naughty Lash/Mascara Double Effect, which is a double wanded mascara. I've seen a lot of mixed reviews on this so I'm interested to see how it will work out. 


The last MAC piece I got was a Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Ruby Woo, a gorgeous pink toned red. My lipstick collection is ever growing and this is the first high end lipstick in that collection, so it had better be good!


I picked up 4 little drugstore makeup items, including another mascara - the Rimmel Wake Me Up mascara. I have actually tried this one and was quite impressed with it. It separates my lashes and makes them look really long, just what you need in a mascara!


Also from Rimmel, I picked up the Brow This Way brow gel. I'm not going to lie, I have never used a brow gel in my life. However, I am going to get my eyebrows shaped today and I'm hoping my eyebrows will look fabulous. I have actually tried to find something other than a pencil to fill my eyebrows in, but everything I come across is too dark. If you have any recommendations for lighter eyebrows, let me know!


The last two items are from Collection. I picked up another Lasting Perfection Concealer in shade fair 1, as my current tube is coming to it's end. I am in love with the concealer and thoroughly recommend it to everyone!


Last, but not least, the Little Mix All About the Eyes palette. This palette features 6 different shadows,in a gorgeous range of golds and browns, right up my street! I have heard good things about this palette, and it was only £2.99, so I'm not complaining!




What have you been buying recently?

TTFN!
Katie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment