Wednesday 12 August 2015

I Made a Youtube!

After months, weeks, of thinking and umming and ahhing, I finally decided to take the plunge and create a youtube channel. Of course, I suck at editing videos and I don't have any amazing equipment, but hopefully as I make more videos it will start to come more naturally to me. If you wanted to subscribe, that would mean the world to me, and if you have Youtube channels too, comment with the URL below and I'll check them out!


This first video did not come naturally to me at all. I kept looking at the screen rather than the actual camera, and there are a few silly bloopers at the end. I'm not usually a camera shy person and I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself, so it will definitely be a lot less weird for me once I know what I'm doing a bit more.

If you guys have any requests for videos, comment on my Lush Haul video, or on this post and I'll be sure to write it in my planner! I really hope you like it guys!

TTFN!
Katie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment