Tuesday 9 June 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award


I was literally so so excited when I got nominated to do this by Erin over at Orchids and Tea, which is an absolutely adorable name if I do say so myself! I've never done anything like this before and I think it's a lovely way for the blogging community to find new blogs and discover who their favourite bloggers like as well. Here's a simple rundown of the rules of the award:
  • Thank the person who gave you this award.
  •  Include a link to their blog.
  •  Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
  •  Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
  •  Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me!
  1. I really love rose gold, pink and white. I recently redecorated my bedroom and got new bedsheets and the whole shibang. I love love love it.
  2. I love diet coke. Not because it's healthier (it's not healthy at all) but because I seem to find it less fizzy than regular coke. Weird.
  3. I cannot put lipstick on to save my life. It always goes wonky and makes my lips look weird, which is a massive shame because I think lipstick is amazing. I should probably invest in some good lip liners or just get someone to teach me.
  4. I started my blog as a way to keep myself busy so I didn't just sit in my bedroom all day wasting time. My blog keeps me productive and motivates me to try new things and talk to new people and I'm really enjoying it.
  5. I had my ear pierced at the top, and I accidently let it heal over. Whenever it's cold outside, the place where the piercing used to be is always the coldest. I feel like Harry Potter when Voldemort is around.
  6. I have been published in Young Writers, a competition for young people to share their short stories and poetry, 6 times. I love writing poems and feel like I can really spill my emotions on a page. I have a notebook full of them.
  7. I buy a lot of candles but can rarely bring myself to burn them because a) they're so pretty and b) i'm literally burning money. At the moment I have a little peach and mandarin one on the go but it was only from poundland so I'm not bothered.

I nominate, in no particular order:


So there we have it, my first ever blogger award! I thought this was really fun, and I nominate any of you guys who want to do this too (if that's allowed!). 

See you soon!
Katie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment