Tuesday 30 June 2015

Monthly Favourites | June

June has absolutely flown by, I have no idea where it went! We are officially in the second half of the year and I can't wait for the summer holidays, and the beginning of autumn to arrive. Right now, we've still got a good 3 months of summer left and even though I've got no exciting plans, I do plan on spending a lot of money on summer essentials, so stay tuned for my future monthly favourites to see those!

This month been loving a lot of new products which I recieved for my birthday, however there will be a separate post about that, so look out for that soon!

The first thing I've been loving this month, which is a bit of a boring one, is the Nivea Stress Protect deodorant. Basically, this is the best deodorant I have ever used in my life, and it lasts all day. It has a very fresh scent which isn't overpowering, but still lasts ages. It does irritate my skin, even if I've just shaved, and I just love it to pieces. I had been using a Vaseline roll on deodorant but repurchased this one after realising how much I missed it. 

Nivea Stress Protect, available here, £3.29

Next up, is something I got for my birthday. This lip tint from Lush is really moisturising and is a great alternative to lipstick and lipgloss. It has a very light shine to it so it makes my lips look super healthy, and I find it so easy to apply as opposed to lipstick, which just doesn't want to work for me. It has a really strong honey scent which can get quite sickly but it's not often that I use honey scented things, so it can be quite refreshing.

It Started With a Kiss Lip Tint, available here, £5.95

I've been using this mascara for a long time now, so I should probably buy a new one. This mascara instantly brightens my face and makes me feel more human, and it makes my lashes look thicker, longer and curlier - basically everything you need in a mascara! This was a pretty cheap mascara, and I'm going to purchase a different one, so if you guys could reccomend your favourite mascaras, I'd really appreciate it!

Maybelline the Falsies Volume Express Mascara, available here, £7.99

The moisturising gel by Etre Belle is something that was featured in my May Glossybox, and although I wasn't completely impressed with it last month, I've been using it a tiny bit at a time before I cleanse, and found it left my skin really soft and bright. I think I just used too much when I tried it last month, but at £15.93 a pop, I thought I'd better use it regardless, and I'm glad I did!

Etre Belle Moisturising Gel, available here, £15.93

So there's my monthly favourites for June, excluding some products that I got for my birthday. I feel like this is quite a small list, but there are quite a lot of things from previous months that I still love, so I thought I would leave them out as I had already mentioned them before.

What have you been loving recently?

See you soon!
Katie xo

P.S  If you haven't already entered my massive giveaway, you can do so here!

No comments:

Post a Comment