Saturday 25 April 2015

Intro & Day Out

Hello, lovelies!

My name is Katie, and after thoroughly enjoying the blogs of others, I have decided to start my own. I am in full time education in Cornwall, and I hope to move away next September to go to university. I would love for this to be a beauty and fashion blog, however, as I am currently unemployed and don't have the money to go out and buy new products, it will just have to be a lifestyle blog for the moment (and a very boring one at that!). 

I think it's only appropriate for my first post to include my gorgeous friend, Esther, who has decided to start a blog with me. 

This morning, I got a lovely little text asking if I wanted to meet up, and so Esther and I decided to go out for lunch. We met up in Costa and then had a little wander over to Hubbox (there will definitely be a review about that at some point), and had the most amazing burgers ever. Definitely not healthy, but I made up for it with a diet coke... ahem.
Hub burger, hand cut fries and giant onion rings, yummy!
 Basically we just had a little stroll through town and did some window shopping, and Esther bought me a gorgeous notebook, bless her. I will be using it to write down blog ideas I think! Afterwards we went to Starbucks and just had a little rant about this and that, and basically just had a really wonderful day, and hopefully we're seeing each other again tomorrow!

I think I'm going to have a lot of fun doing this blog, especially considering that I've wanted to do it for a while. Sorry that this first post was so short - I'm still trying to get my head around how to use blogger! I've been trying to figure it out for quite a while, my dinner has gone cold :(

See you soon!
Katie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment