Sunday 26 April 2015

Getting Lost

Hello again, lovelies!

Today, after reading all my poems and trying to work out blogger (still not successful), my beautiful friend Esther and I decided to go to the beach near my house. 
We ended up not going to the beach and instead, drove down a random road along the cliff whilst playing music rather loudly and singing like we were on the X Factor. We took a lovely little walk along the coastal path and it was FREEZING COLD. I took some photos for you guys..
Coastal path
Coastal path

We then decided to drive to Esther's house so I could see where she lived (which is super lovely) and then drove to the beach near her house (can you tell we live near lots of beaches..). We just parked on a road above the beach and sang duets from Disney films. Personally I think our rendition of I Won't Say I'm in Love from Hercules was the best - I sang Meg's part and Esther did the Muses. We're very good. 

Perranporth Beach
On the drive home, we were eating doughnuts and Esther drove quite stupidly and almost crashed, and then proceeded to laugh herself to tears and throw the remainder of her doughnut at me, because she couldn't possibly drive and hold a doughnut while laughing her head off at the same time... She was manically laughing and I thought she may have gone crazy (crazier..) but she then calmed down after about 5 minutes and ate the rest of her doughnut. Yum yum.
And then Esther dropped me home and left. Sad times. BUT I'M SEEING HER ON TUESDAY TO WATCH SOME COLLEGE PERFORMANCES YAY!

I hope you liked this little update, what have you been doing today?

See you soon!
Katie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment