Thursday 3 March 2016

My Current Playlist

I always love seeing what kind of music people are loving, as everyone has such varied tastes. I've been listening to music a lot recently, especially while my family are all gathered in the kitchen and we can all sing along to an old fave.
Below are some of my most loved songs and why I love them! Let me know your favourite song at the moment in the comments, and I'll check them out.

Twenty One Pilots - Car Radio


'Stressed Out' has been on the tv a lot recently (another favourite of mine), which resparked my love for the band, leading me to rediscover my love for this song. For some reason, I just kind of connect with it. 

Twenty One Pilots - Tear In My Heart


(Can you tell I like TOP?) This song is sooo catchy! I'm sat here bobbing along to it right now. For me this is quite a feel good song, something I'm going to scream in the car. TAKE ME HIGHER THAN I'VE EVER BEEN!

The Beautiful South - Rotterdam


Now this is just in my favourites purely because, this is the song that we'll put on full volume and myself, both of my brothers, and my mum will just sing the entire thing. We're cute like that.

Tom Odell - Heal


Ah, my "cry your eyes out at whatever is bothering you that day" song. I found this song when I first watched If I Stay (excellent film, go see) and heard this in the credits. I just instantly fell in love with it and it's one of my emotional songs.

Jonas Blue - Fast Car


Another song that is currently in the music charts, I absolutely love the modern remix of one of my most loved classic songs. Plus the music video is pretty cool, loving that girls sense of style!

You Me At Six - No One Does It Better


This was the first song by You Me At Six that I had ever heard, and also the first song that ever gave me goosebumps. YMAS has been one of my favourite bands ever since and Sinners Never Sleep (the album) was the first ever CD I bought! The more you know.

The Pussycat Dolls - Hush Hush; Hush Hush


This song is my mother and I's 'belt out when nobody is around' song. It's just so fun to sing. Like, you know some songs you just sing along to because you know the words, and other songs you sing along to because it's so fun? It's one of those songs. Kinda empowering too.

Coldplay - Yellow


This song will be played at some point during my wedding. That is all there is to say.

Little Mix ft Jason Derulo - Secret Love Song


This is such a fun song to just really dramatise. Go all out, serenade that poster Harry Styles. After hearing this song, I definitely want to go back and listen to all of Little Mix's stuff.

Justin Bieber - Sorry


Admittedly, the majority of the reason that I love this song is because I AM IN LOVE with the video! These girls! Damn. But it's still an awesome, feel good song. I may or may not have tried to copy the dancing and fallen on my ass...

So there we go, just a small sample of some of my favourite songs. I do apologise if some of the videos aren't right or don't work, the sound doesn't work on my computer :( 
Don't forget to comment with your favourite song!

See you soon,
Katie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment